The Perfect Gift
Exciting times ahead! Is someone close to you expecting their first baby? Now comes the question of what to gift the chic new parents. Luckily for you, we’ve done the hard work of putting together a plan for the perfect bundle that they will LOVE.
The gift that keeps on giving for a new parents is the gift of organisation. Our gorgeous Bunnie Caddie is both practical and stylish, storing the all-important baby items for caring for a newborn. Each Bunnie Caddie has been carefully considered for style and functionality with nine pockets, three removable dividers and a large leather pocket with magnetic closure to keep your items neatly organised.
The Bunnie Caddie is available in a selection of neutral colours, making it a
stylish addition to an elegant nursery and home. The best part is that the Bunnie Caddie is portable – simply pop in the car and you’re ready to go. It’s incredibly convenient and means new parents will be organised (baby brain is real!)
for any destination whether a short trip to a café or going on a holiday. When not in the car, the Bunnie Caddie can be used as a portable changing station in the home, so you’re not having to go back and forth to the nursery for baby essentials like wipes, nappies, creams and spare outfits.
When gifting the lucky new parents a Bunnie Caddie, we recommend filling it with a beautiful array of products for them to enjoy and use for the new baby.
- A soft muslin wrap that can multi-task as a pram cover, swaddle and feeding cover. Our pick? The beautifully illustrated Atelier Choux swaddles, woven and printed in France.
- An adorable soft toy like our Australian OB Designs ‘Huggie’ Bunnie range – perfect for bub to snuggle with or use as a comforter.
- Luxe lotions and creams to soothe precious newborn skin (we love Lullaby Skincare). And don’t forget Mumma – our must-have beauty item is the Chanel La Crème Main for silky smooth hands.
- A teether that both Mum and baby will adore. We can’t go past Fanfan the fawn by Les Folies. Made with 100% natural rubber, it’s perfect for soothing sore gums and keeping little ones entertained.
- Practical items like nappies and wipes – a Mum can never have too many of these!
- A little something for her – a pretty reusable coffee cup for a caffeine fix on the go. Some brands with the sweetest vessels are The Indi Life and Joco Cups.
And we can’t finish without saying that the most important gift you can give new parents is love and support. Wishing you all a healthy and happy 2021!
Bunnie Caddie Team