Bunnie Caddie x Mini Motif Blanket - Dusty Blue & White
Beautifully breathable, 100% Cotton naturally repels water and sweat, making it the perfect trans-seasonal option.
Natural fibres such as 100% Cotton allow for air circulation, which helps remove and absorb body moisture. During the warmer seasons, this means that 100% Cotton draws heat away from the skin, keeping our little ones cool and dry, but in colder temperatures it can actually provide insulation, keeping the cold and wet out. These attributes make our 100% Cotton blankets a versatile option for all climates, all year round.
100% Cotton is naturally resistant to dust and dust mites creating a hypoallergenic and non-irritating option for your Mini.
100% Cotton is also the only fibre that becomes stronger when wet, making it the ideal wash-and-wear fabric for your keepsake.
Caring for your 100% Cotton Blanket
Cotton is naturally resistant to dust and dust mites, but at times of course washing is necessary (especially with a Mini!)
If it is cared for in the correct way, your 100% Cotton blanket can last a lifetime.
We recommend the below care instructions to ensure the longevity of your blanket:
Wash me before Mini uses me, Gentle hand wash separately in cold water, Do not bleach, soak or rub, Dry flat in shade, easing back into shape, Cool iron on reverse if needed, Do not tumble dry, Do not Dry clean
Store knitted blankets folded, not hanging, so as to retain their shape as best as possible.
Keep away from fire
DELIVERED WITH CONFIDENCE
To ensure orders are delivered to our customers as fast and safely as possible, we offer an Express Shipping option that includes tracking.
After an order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation email that confirms we have received your order and payment. If you do not receive your order confirmation within a few minutes of placing your order, please Contact Us for help.
We ship our items from Melbourne in Victoria with the below estimated delivery timeframes:
As we use a third party courier, we’re unable to arrange delivery on a specific day or time.
DELIVERY DISPATCH & TRACKING
Your order will be dispatched within 1-3 business days from when your order was placed. Once dispatched, you will receive an email with your shipping tracking information which can be used to track the progress of your delivery.
To ensure your order arrives with you safely, a signature may be required to accept your delivery. If you miss your delivery, the courier will leave further delivery or collection instructions.
Bunnie Caddie is not liable for any loss or damage as a result of Authority To Leave arrangements, made between the customer and the courier to leave packages unattended.
RETURNED TO SENDER
For all items that are Returned To Sender due to incorrect or incomplete delivery information, or are unclaimed, we will make contact with you to confirm your preferred option.
Fees may apply, please refer to our Returns & Refunds Policy for more information.
WARRANTY, FAULTS & DEFECTS
If a product you have purchased from Bunnie Caddie is found to be faulty, damaged (excluding damage caused by misuse), wrongly described, or breaches a consumer guarantee, we will refund your money, exchange it, or, where possible, replace the faulty parts.
If a faulty product is required to be returned, we will pay for the return delivery fees or refund you for any fees incurred (for pre-arranged approved returns).
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Faulty Products On Delivery
If an item is delivered with missing parts, is faulty, defective, or has been damaged during delivery, please Contact Us as soon as possible.
At Bunnie Caddie we want you to feel confident with your purchase, so all of our products come with a 12-Month Warranty for manufacturers' faults and defects (exclusions apply as per below).
Exclusions For Warranty
Our Warranty Policy does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage arising from improper assembly or modification.
- Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse.
- Damage, wear and tear as a result of improper or lack of maintenance and/or care.
- Damage to external or product packaging only.
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, or finish.
- Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes.
Warranty Claim Process
You will be required to provide proof of purchase and a description of the fault including supporting photos which will help us understand and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
After reviewing and accepting the Warranty Claim, we will confirm the appropriate resolution which may include:
- Sending the replacement parts
- A mutually agreed partial refund
- Returning the items for a replacement
- Returning the items for a refund
To submit a Warranty Claim, please Contact Us
CHANGE OF MIND - Order Cancellations, Returns & Exchanges
At Bunnie Caddie, we understand that sometimes you may change your mind and want to cancel your order, return or exchange your items.
If your order has not been dispatched, it can be cancelled hassle-free and a full refund will be provided.
If the order has been dispatched, we are unable to cancel your order and this will need to be managed as a Change of Mind Return (as per below).
To cancel your order, please Contact Us and this will be responded to with priority.
Change of Mind Returns & Exchanges
We offer a 7-Day Change of Mind return or exchange effective from the day your order is delivered with the following conditions:
- All requests must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Items returned must be unopened, unused and in original condition and packaging with all parts and accessories (a photo may be requested).
- Excludes all Sale and Discounted Items.
- Proof of purchase is required to confirm the original purchase which may include the order number, email address and/or customer details.
- All returns need to be pre-arranged and approved before they are returned (unapproved returns will not be accepted).
- All returns need to be sent by courier at your expense and cannot be dropped off directly at the warehouse.
- Once the returned items have been received and inspected, and have met the above conditions, we will process your refund (or dispatch your exchange if arranged).
- Refunds will be paid less the initial shipping fee (if applicable) and will be processed via your original payment method within 7 business days.
Return Delivery Address:
PO Box 1
Sandown Village, 3171
To request a Change of Mind Return or Exchange, please Contact Us
RETURNED TO SENDER
For all items that are Returned To Sender due to incorrect or incomplete delivery information, or are unclaimed, we will make contact with you to confirm your preferred option:
- Re-deliver your order which is subject to re-delivery fees
- Cancel and refund your order amount less the initial shipping fee